Randomness, Spirituality, Adventure

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thailand Adventure Day Pt. 2

Hey All

So again I'm writing to tell you what I've discovered today, maybe I'll re-edit and put this in my first post. Anyway, I'm currently in MBK which happens to be another mall near the Saim BTS stop in bangkok. I love this mall because it's cheap to both eat and shop(I got two pairs of shorts today for 750 baht that's like under $22). I love the food court here! You can pretty much get anything you want for under 100 baht total with drinks. It's great and you can see pretty intersting food out on display for example this


I actually wasn't supposed to take that and shortly thereafter a security guard attempted to remove my iPhone from my person. Fail for him! I'm not giving this thing up! It's like my passport only more expensive and less important...anyway the point I'm trying to make is MBK is awesome and I really like it.




Bye bye!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment