Randomness, Spirituality, Adventure

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thai Adventure Day

Hey All,

So since I've been here in Thailand I'm starting to break free of my tour guide and strike out on my own. It's been really good for me I'm seeing all these things here in Bangkok. It's pretty cool, today I decided to visit all three large malls that are around the Siam BTS stop. So far I have not been dissapointed. It's pretty amazing that the malls here in Thailand put to shame even the luxury malls in my home city of Portland, OR.


The picture above is from a mall called Central World, It's really nice. Unfortunately it's not as cheap as some of it's counterparts here in Bangkok. At Central World you pretty much all the same stores plus a lot of high end boutiques and the ability to sit and chill anywhere without feeling like a complete bum because 90% of the people here are just stealing air conditioning and having a break. I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only cheapskate here!



See ya!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment